Holland, Bromley, Barnhill & Brett, LLP is a progressive public accounting firm located in the heart of downtown Savannah, Georgia in the prestigious Johnson Square Business Center. We provide audit, tax, and accounting services to clients throughout the Savannah area.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking experienced auditors to join our team. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and CPA license. Excellent interpersonal, written, & technical skills required. Positions are full-time, involve minimal travel, and will require OT during busy seasons.
- Perform audit engagements in a variety of industries (manufacturing, non-profit, employee benefits, distribution, homeowners' associations, and other). Experience with CCH ProSystem Engagement is a plus
- Manage multiple engagements in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing internal and client needs
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Supervise multiple audit teams simultaneously
- Provide training, mentoring, and staff development
- Perform technical accounting research on a variety of accounting topics
- Provide timely and high-quality services and deliverables that exceed client expectations
- Prepare clear, concise workpapers and other communications
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits in a professional, flexible working environment with significant growth opportunity.
If you are looking to grow your career with one of Savannah's leading firms, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Holland, Bromley, Barnhill & Brett, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.